Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Standing Tall

It can't be. It just can't. Livi stood on her own on Sunday. I couldn't believe it. Today she was hanging out, just standing, then she looked around a little and tried to take a step. What in the world is happening? I can't have a baby walking around this house. We are only baby proofed for a crawler, and I just can't let her grow up so fast. Of course she didn't take the step successfully, but the fact that she wanted to take it scared me.
I have to go now. Eric actually wants to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" with me. He's addicted! Go Evan and Janine!

2 comments:

Rammells said...

WOW, I'm counting my blessings that Grace wants nothing to do with walking yet! Good Luck!!

proudmamablogga said...

It looks to me like she's actually dancing. maybe she is addicted to the show too?