Friday, December 4, 2009

Meeting Ebby


My kids were sooooo excited to finally meet their only cousin. Ebby (Edward James) is the sweetest, cuddliest cutest nephew I have ever had! Ebby and Joy got into California after the kids were asleep, but first thing in the morning they were asking when they could see him. I love the look of joy on Ethan's face. Livi thought Ebby was pretty awesome, and kept trying to pat him, and occasionally tried to sit next to (or on) him.Ebby is a cute little mix of Joy and Andrew, and one of my favorite things was seeing him stick out his tongue like Andrew always has.
Casey also thought he was great, but I think that may because he smells so yummy. I have to admit that there were a couple times I just sat and smelled his hair, so I can't really blame Casey.

1 comment:

Joan said...

What a cute little cousin for Ethan, Ella, and Livi. How fun for them.