Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here Come the Princess Girls

They came in the mail. Ella was so excited! Livi caught the feeling, the fever if you will. They both danced around on their toes as I opened the box, and as I pulled out the silky pink material they both squealed. Then I handed the dress to Ella and Livi collapsed on the floor in a puddle of screams. Luckily there was another, smaller dress in the box. After convincing Livi that the dress would be best put on with help (instead of her preferred method of shoving arm holes over her head) we had two ecstatic (that's a fancy word for happy) little princesses running around the house. It was not fun when I finally made them take off the dresses, and they have asked several times (well Ella asked, Livi points at it and then screams at me) if they can wear them again. I am trying to wait for Julia's wedding so the dresses still look nice, but we will see if my will or my eardrums win out.Here is what the dresses look like with my bridesmaid dress fabric.

6 comments:

Pam said...

That's so adorable!

Joan said...

Beautiful dresses and beautiful girls.

Julia said...

They will look beautiful for the wedding, I'm glad they'll be looking forward to it so much! Haha

Meg said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see your dress.

The Stutzmans said...

My girls want one!!! You wouldn't happen to have 4 extra ones just lying around....?

proudmamablogga said...

They are beautiful dresses. Does this mean you are making yours?