Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tails From The Crypt(ic future)

I have never had a truly spooky experience. Eric has a story from when he was a little boy. He got out of the shower and "BOO" was written in the fog on the mirror. I know people who swear they have seen ghosts, had answers on Ouija boards or seen inanimate objects seemingly move. I don't like being scared, but I always felt like I was missing out. Well no longer. I give to you "THE WRITING ON THE SHOWER DOOR" Mwahahaha:

So it doesn't seem like very much, but I was in there for a long time shaving my legs and somehow my mind saw:
Never? Never what? Is it like the Raven which is so horrible ambiguous that everyone has a different answer? Is it just there to torment me? Could it be a "future me" coming back to impart some special wisdom that could alter my life and change history as we know it? Oh, wait...
I guess it just means I never do learn to spell correctly. Thanks a lot future me.


1 comment:

Shaunika said...

Okay, this post made me laugh out loud. You're a funny writer!