Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yips, and Skulls, and Puppy Dog Tails

Having a high maintenance puppy is a definite adjustment for me. Having an indoor dog has been an adjustment for me. Luckily she does have some redeeming characteristics (more specifically, 2):

1st: She's too little to fight me when I dress her up. Ha ha. I can't wait for Halloween. It has been cool here and she would shake when she went out so I had to buy her a sweater (yes, I bought a dog a sweater. Don't tell my ward!). She was so embarrassed in the sweater I chose she hid under the stools for over an hour. Livi thought it looked fun and decided to join her down there.2nd: She gets the cutest attack of the yips I have ever seen. When she runs she tucks her ears back and her back legs hop so she looks just like a demonic bunny going ballistic in my house. I love it! (my floor has pieces of paper all over it because she shreds anything she can get her teeth on).

3 comments:

Julia said...

LOVE the skull sweater. In the video, she's so dark it looks like a shadow is running around, I feel like there should be scary music playing with it because it's so dramatic

Anonymous said...

She does have the cutest little run! What breed is she? Will she always be small?

Joan said...

Tonks is so fast! How do you keep up with her?