Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stott Family Reunion, I Think...

Due to the fact I was diagnosed with viral meningitis 2 days before leaving for Utah, and was technically still suppose to be in the hospital, it is little wonder that I don't remember a lot of specifics from the trip. I remember it was pretty, I remember I had fun, and I know we came home with a dog. I hope we do it again next year so I can remember it this time (minus the dog part, we don't need another one of those). Here are some highlights that I allegedly captured:
We started the first night off with a talent show and S'mores. Yummy!


The next day we rented ATVs for a fun day of riding. Ella loved it. I couldn't go but it sounds like it was awesome!


There was a big 6 man ATV that the kids could ride in. Joan said it felt like the "Indiana Jones" ride at Disneyland. No wonder Ella loved it so much.
Eric brought his slingshot which I believe they used to try and "catch" fish. I think that is what they did, or the were just trying to create pretty ripples in the water.
A cute moment with Livi and Grandpa.

No comments: