Monday, January 23, 2012

One Of My Favorite Days...okay not really

Friday was not a good day. It wasn't horrible, but definitely not going in my top 10. We started at 2:30am with Livi's fever, 5:30am was Ella's fever and 6:00am was Ethan dry heaving in the bathroom. The dryer died a painful, expensive death, and Eric was out of town for 3 days.

There were 2 bright spots:
1. I got to order DELIVERY pizza for the first time in my married life, and I didn't even feel guilty about it!

2. The girls were very happy with the pallet I made for them to lie on since they were too sick to even move around. A big thank you to James and Jes for the giant pillows that made it possible.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Who does Livi look like? It's hard for me to tell in pictures.

Nikki S said...

Livi looks like a combination of my sister Julia and Eric's sister Cheryl. Pretty much like she could be their child, but not ours :)

Joan said...

They sure look comfortable. At least they are smiling inspite of their fevers. You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Snug as a bug in a rug :)
What a nice mom you are.