Saturday, February 4, 2012

Needed a Good Laugh, and Got One

It's actually been a really good week. I've felt almost healthy for most of the week and I was actually able to make progress on my life (housework, dollhouse, errands, etc.) One of the things I got around to doing was giving the dog a much needed bath. She is getting better about the bath, and the blow-dry after, but once she gets released she goes...crazy. There is no other way to describe it. I don't know if she is itchy, hates the smell, or just wants to get completely dry but this is what it looks like:


I also got a bit of grocery shopping done. The kind where you pick up those things on the list that aren't immediately needed, and when you feel sick you just skip them. Bubble bath was one of those items.

The girls were very excited to take their bath, and when Eric's back was turned Olivia struck. The little turkey unscrewed the cap as fast as she could and dumped it right out in the water stream. It was like she had been going over the plan in her mind and executed it the second she got a chance. It wouldn't surprise me to learn she had been practicing in her crib, doing dry runs, so when the time came she would maximize the bubble output. Well, it worked.
She actually found the body wash and would have tried to add it too if we hadn't stopped her.P.S. A big "Great Job" shout out to my dad. I don't know if it was the recent ribbing I gave him, or the shame of having it written on the blog where his mom can see, or he was just REALLY bored while my mom visited baby Lincoln, but MY DAD CLEANED THE GARAGE!!! I truly almost don't believe it, but my mom said it is true. You still can't park a car in there, but he rearranged it all so Mom's stuff is closer to the door and things are put away a little better. Good job Dad! I guess there was a snow flakes down on some very hot people!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Sure looks like the girls are having a great time with all those "extra" bubbles!