Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Eggstravaganza

Yes, cheesy title. There was about 400 adds with that title in the paper this weekend, so I thought I would be #401. The kids had a blast with class parties, the Easter Bunny, church, and having the Bagleys over for dinner. Ella woke up the next morning and asked if it would be Easter again next Sunday. She was very sad to find out that Easter is like Halloween, Christmas, and birthdays, only once a year. Luckily, her birthday is close enough she has something to distract her from the disappointment.
The following video is of the scavenger hunt. It is long and grainy, so probably for Grandmas and Grandpas (Plus, my house was not the cleanest, so the less of you that see my mess, the better I feel).




Showing off their spoils.
Enjoying their spoils.

Livi eating their spoils.

All cleaned up. Ella and Ethan got to help pick out their Easter clothes, and boy did they have fun. Ella is the girliest girl I have ever met. She wanted a pink dress, gloves, a purse, bracelets, tights, and new shoes (Thanks to Grandma Sharon for making her dreams come true!). Ethan really wanted this shirt, and REALLY wanted this tie, no matter how hard I tried to talk him out of the combination. As a side note: It was an awful day in Primary (I'm the new Primary Pianist, yes, my third calling), all the kids had Reece's Peanut Butter Cups for breakfast and where little balls of terror, including my kids.

No comments: