Sunday, April 5, 2009

Never Been Sledding

I can't believe my poor kids have never been sledding. I guess living in Nebraska offers TONS of snow, but no hills. Eric tried to make it up to Ethan today with this ingenious ride:



We got to play in the blizzard snow today. It didn't leave a ton, but there was quite a drift in our backyard from all the wind.

Livi got to touch snow for the first time. I'm not sure she liked it, but I am determined to expose my kids to enough snow that they want to live in cold places when they grow up, which will eliminate any need for me to ever live in New Mexico.

And, of course, we had to make snowmen. It made me laugh that their hair is made of tumbleweeds. A little piece of Lancaster in my otherwise snowy home. (You can click on the pictures to blow them up).

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the hat on Olivia!
Aunt Susan