Friday, April 17, 2009

I Love Knitting

Many of you know I recently took up knitting. What you may not know is why. Almost 4 years ago I received the cutest knitted hat in the world from Eric's Aunt Susan as a baby gift for Ella. It is made to look like a watermelon, and you can see it on Ella in the first picture, and Olivia in the snow picture. I have never received as many compliments on an article of baby clothing as I have with this hat. Everyone loves it and constantly asks where I got it. I get to brag that Eric's talented aunt made it, and no they can't get one like it. It made me realize you can make adorable things, that are one of a kind. So, thank you to Susan for inspiring to make my own cute baby things, and for the most adorable hat ever, that everyone loves!
Ella in Aunt Susan's wonderful hat.

Olivia in Aunt Susan's wonderful hat.

The hat I made for Livi while I was in the hospital. It is supposed to look like an upside down flower. Not as good as Susan's, but I still had fun making it!

No comments: