Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best...Hiding...Spot...Ever

While I gave Ella a bath the other night Eric, Ethan and Livi played a little Hide-and-Go-Seek. When I came out I realized Eric was helping Livi hide, leaving her in the spot all by herself, and then Ethan would look for her. I noticed it took Ethan quite a while to find her so I decided to sit in on the next round.

When Ethan and I were allowed to come in we looked all over my room. She wasn't in the closet, she wasn't by the dresser, she wasn't in her usual spots. 5 MINUTES LATER I finally saw her little toes peaking out behind the pillows on my bed. She had laid under there completely quiet, totally still for 5 whole minutes. I could not believe it. I know adults that can't do that, and she is only 2! She is going to grow up to be the queen of Hide-and-Go-Seek!!!

Here is a video. I asked her to hide there again just so I could show how cute it was. She didn't last as long, but you get the idea.