Thursday, March 24, 2011

Meeting Autumn

I was lucky enough to spend the weekend driving back and forth from Nebraska to Utah. In between the long drives I did get to spend a few hours with family and be there for my only nieces blessing.

Andrew, Joy, Ebby and Autumn. Such a cute family

Autumn and her cousin, Jack, were blessed at the same time. Such cute babies!

It was a lot of fun. I got to spend some time with my family, go shopping, walk 1000 miles in IKEA, eat some great food, and also sneak in a little 'Angry Birds.'
James with Bailey, the dog I am going to steal as soon as they let down their guard.

It was hard to be away from my kids for so long, but I'm glad I went. The kids were glad I went too. The kids loved all the clothes I brought home for them and Livi was even cuddling her pile.
She immediately had to change clothes to a new outfit and started rummaging through my luggage hoping to find more.

No comments: