Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

The weather this week is suppose to get bad, so we decided to go to the zoo last night for their Halloween celebration. I had to hurry and get Ella's costume to a wearable stage (still missing some trim) Ella is Glinda the Good Witch, Olivia is Dorothy, and Ethan is Treecko a pokemon character. It was super fun until......



I dropped the camera. I love this camera. It is the best camera I have ever owned. This camera goes every where with me, takes awesome pictures, and does video. I feel like I lost an apendage. Here is the last picture I ever got to take with it:

2 comments:

Joan said...

The kids look adorable in their costumes. Good job, Nicole.

Emily said...

You are are very talented! What great costumes and what a fun mom you are! It's fun to see what you've been up to! I hope you have a Happy Halloween!