Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's October, Yeah!!!!!

I love October. It cools down, rains, and leaves start to fall. I became a Mommy for the last time last October. I love Halloween (everyone gives out free candy to cute kids, how often does our society get together like this anymore?). I love costumes, chocolate, ghosts and ghouls. I love the idea of dressing up and being something else for the night.
To get in the mood I decided to make some yummy sugar cookies (my mom has the BEST recipe) and since Maddi was coming over I thought the girls might enjoy helping me decorate them. I made traditional Halloween colored icing, and when I asked the girls what colors they wanted Ella looked and me with a perplexed look on her face and asked "Where is the pink?" Where was the pink indeed? Well, I whipped some up super quick, the girls were happy, and we made some beautiful cookies!

1 comment:

proudmamablogga said...

I am glad you like Halloween! I do too. And Labrynth is one of the best movies ever. Livi has got moves.