Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bugs, and Toys, and Mermaids, Oh My!!!

An update: Eric has not given in (and by "given in" I mean he hasn't jumped up and down in excitement and declared "Wow, I really think we should get a dog TODAY!") I don't know what else to try, but I'm thinking of going into the SLC area while we are in Utah next week for Eric's family reunion. Maybe if Eric is confronted with such adorable, pleading eyes (mine, although I guess that could describe the dog too) he will get on the bandwagon.

Back to our regularly scheduled post:
DISNEYLAND!! Whoot Whoot!I consider myself a Disneyland veteran, but this trip was full of firsts (probably because we haven't been to California Adventure for a while).

Livi's first time to play in the 'It's A Bug Life" water fountains. (With her constant side kick, my nephew Ebby)
Our first time ridding on the new Toy Story ride, which is AMAZING. It's set up like an interactive video game and I think Ella did the best out of my little family. It's amazing that Ella even manages to pose for pictures as I am whipping out the camera to get them right before they disembark. She must have a 6th sense for when her photo is being taken.

We also rode on the new Ariel ride, and it was so well done. I wish I had gotten a picture of all the sea-shells and sea life that is incorporated into just the line where you wait. But I didn't, so you'll just have to go.

I also didn't get a group shot of everyone there so if anyone did, I would love a copy.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Your last couple of posts about your quest for a dog are hilarious. Good luck next week! If you need a place to stay or eat or whatever mi casa su casa. I realize that at Grandma and Grandpa's house you could have, like, actual beds, but still, the offer stands. Lily thinks Ella is the best person in the world. She might be right. I am glad you had such a fun time at Disneyland. I can't wait to take my girls. Scratch that. I can wait. I can wait until Noli starts settling down a bit.