Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh Canada, pt. 2

I've had a rough morning. I'm still beat. Livi is going through withdrawals since the big kids went back to school this morning. Tonks rolled in her own poo outside so she had to have a bath and a blow dry (which seems ridiculous since I don't even blow dry my own hair) and she is still traumatized. Both are pretty clingy right now so I'm reduced to typing with 1 hand.
I wanted to post more of our adventures in Canada, but the shaking puppy on my arm thinks that is a silly idea, so I give to you:

Eric, the Mighty Fish SlayerI hate fish, but I have to say fresh caught glacier lake trout tastes pretty darn good (although tires would probably taste good too if you put that much butter and garlic on them).

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the wry observation ;). Three cheers for butter and garlic!

Joan said...

Nice catch! I hope having Tonks around gets easier and easier every day.