Saturday, August 6, 2011

Really? So What Is?

Puppy Update: So I totally thought having viral meningitis would be the card up my sleeve to getting a puppy. Eric assures me that having meningitis is a reason NOT to get a puppy right now. I think his ideas of what will help me (rest, pain pills, chocolate) are well meaning but not as helpful as:So after Disneyland we had about 2 days to rest before we started on the next leg of our journey. We decided for the sake of everyone's' sanity to make the trip back to Utah in two days. We decided to stop in Cedar City and partake in a family tradition that I haven't been able to do for years: The Shakespeare Festival. I was so excited that Richard III was playing (one of my favorites) and that I was able to go with Julia and Joy.

We took the kids to the green show before the play where they sing and dance and you get to eat ice-cream for dinner (a long running tradition as well). Also long running: Mom and Dad. They spent most of the green show chasing after Livi and Ebby.

3 comments:

jes said...

I want that dog SO bad. I'm not joking.

Nikki S said...

Me Too. Bring it to me in Kamas and I'll pay you back. PLEASE!!!!!

Heather said...

I loved living in Cedar city. good times.